Michael James Stone Administrator
     Site-Administrator member isonline
![[send pm] [send pm]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vWkAK3UOeY29OTxC7p1BzS-gGOcu1YkS774iwyT2YrIfGdU0qoMEy0XDECUmBRKec0zh_ZJIv8frQVgiMW8WNrYLeR8YZkYI8Gi7vnz6WrGR3dOWf5G_NUUg=s0-d) Joined: May 2012 Gender: Male Posts: 917
|  | The LORD is my shepherd « Thread Started Today at 6:32am » | ![[Delete] [Delete]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vERWUT4-drHjZIqD6UnjJ64wIOBi3dv7kzuVi3E2HrdC6ofu9K8Y8xcHLlsH6MILMncIAMchFGm9U46arydYMb4AB3qsKA--cY1RtSCw9U9MRn1Ao=s0-d) |
![[image] [image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tHWRky-Az5AzcaKwGDu0WpuSdsdEj1UBfKOSFIvVBokb_U4Sv9rODD_mkJQQtTtC7hbYulzyqUC-aR4pVWa52fBgJEUjK77mKJu_BjoExGUJk_XBbDpNMA4FzfEx5tIOXQ2C26mjh901uL-D1p9A=s0-d)
Psalm 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. | |
|