DANIELS PRAYER: "A confession" (3 times a day we pray)


DANIELS PRAYER
at 9:00

"While I was speaking and praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people, and the nation, my leaders, my teachers, my family of faith; presenting my plea before the Lord my God" 

 I turn my face to the Lord God, 
seeking him by prayer and pleas for mercy

 I pray to the Lord my God
 I make confession

 “O Lord, 
great and awesome God, 
who keeps His Promises

Whose love stays fast and is ever towards me
with those who love you 
with those who keep your commandment
to love

I PRAY

WE all have sinned 
WE all have done wrong.
We all have acted wickedly
We all have rebelled.

We have turned away from your commandments 
We have ignored your rule.
We have rejected your authority
We have rejected those you have put in authority over us

WE ARE A REBELLIOUS PEOPLE

 We have not listened to your Word
We have learned to do your Way
We have not sought your statues of Peace
We have chosen violence over love.

WE ARE GUILTY
O GOD ALMIGHTY
HAVE MERCY ON US


Translate