DANIELS PRAYER at 12:00


DANIELS PRAYER
at 12:00

"While I was speaking and praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people, and the nation, my leaders, my teachers, my family of faith; presenting my plea before the Lord my God" 

To us, O Lord,
belongs open shame.


We are shamed and we are ashamed
Of our Country and our Government, 
of our Congress and our Judiciary.


From the Fathers of our Children, 
to the Mothers that have borne them
From One corner of this land to other 
For the stranger within and citizen inside

WE ARE MORE THAN ASHAMED


BECAUSE WE HAVE SINNED AGAINST YOU


We hide our heads in sorrow.
O Lord Our God


To the Lord our God belong mercy and forgiveness.
It is not our right to ask.
To the Lord our God belong mercy and forgiveness. 
We have rebelled against him
To the Lord our God belong mercy and forgiveness.
We have not obeyed the voice of the Lord our God 


WE HAVE SINNED
We have done wickedly 
We have not obeyed your voice


TO YOU O LORD OUR GOD
 BELONGS MERCY AND FORGIVENESS





Translate