DANIELS PRAYER at 3:00


DANIELS PRAYER
at 3:00

"While I was speaking and praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people, and the nation, my leaders, my teachers, my family of faith; presenting my plea before the Lord my God" 

“O Lord 
according to all your righteous acts
The Love you have for you Son
The work He has done for the World 

Let your anger and your wrath turn away from this Land,
Let your righteous anger be turned to Mercy
Let your wrath turn to Grace

Because for our sins, 
and for the iniquities of our fathers
We are guilty

Forgive us.
Have Mercy on us
O God shed your grace. 

O our God
Our Father 
Listen to the prayer of your servant 
Hear His pleas for mercy,

HEAR OUR CRY 

For your own sake, 
O Lord 
For the Obedience of your own Son
Who Died For Us

Make your face to shine upon Us,

O my God,
incline your ear and hear. 
Open your eyes and see our need
Lord have mercy on us

We do not present our pleas before you 
because of our righteousness, 
but because of your great mercy.

O Lord, hear; 
O Lord, forgive. 
O Lord, Have mercy on us.
Act upon your Grace to us. 

O my God, 
because your Son

and we who are called by His name.

Lord Have mercy on us.


Translate