DAILY DEVOTIONS: " Change is Coming" -David McGee

DAILY DEVOTIONS
Read it. Live it. Share it. Tag it.
"Honoring God in the Morning"







Change is Coming
Nehemiah 6:3
So I sent messengers to them, saying, "I am doing a great work, so that I cannot come down. Why should the work cease while I leave it and go down to you?"
NKJV


Satan never has a good day. He is miserable, and he wants you miserable too. He offers you fun, that turns into sorrow, laughter that turns into tears and temporary pleasure that turns into a life of pain and possibly into an eternity of pain. The Bible tells us that we must resist. Satan wants to destroy our life while God desires to give more of life.

John 10:10 "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." NKJV

In order for us to resist the devil, we must first allow Jesus to change us from the inside out. You can go through the motions and do all the right things, but if you don't let Jesus change the old ways, you are being ripped off. Don't allow the enemy to gain control. Submit to God and allow His Spirit to change you.

Life Lesson: If you don't allow Jesus to change your old sinful nature, the old selfish you, the enemy will have easy access to your life to rip you off.

Dear God,
I know there have been times I have allowed the enemy to pull me away from your best. Give me eyes to see and ears to hear You more clearly through your Word, your Holy Spirit and other believers. I want Your ways, not the enemies ways! In Jesus Name, Amen.
Living to tell what He died to say,
Pastor David McGee

Translate