My Prayer: Noise

 

In the Silences of my Mind I walk alone and look to the place where you and I walk

In the soliloquy of my soul I travel the walkways you and I have been

In My Heart You and I Oh God

We Talk.

 

God

The Voices of the World enthrall your people.

Distraction claims the minds of young and old.

Prosperity, Feelings and Politics are the become the trifecta of satanic involvement.

And the web they weave has ensnared the soul of your people.

Where ever they turn, it is not to you, but what they should do.

Today oh God

Stop them.

Wherever they are, however they are stop those who call upon your name today.

Cause them to Be Still.

Cause them to Stand Still

Cause them to know you are God;

Today.

Posted via email from ..................The Last Call Digest

Translate