The voice of conscience ~ Raul Ries






This being so, I myself always strive to have a concise without
offense toward God and men.”
Acts 24:16

God gave us a conscience and this conscience reflects the basis of God’s law- what is right and what is wrong. The more we resist God and the pricking of our conscience, the less conscience we will have. I’m afraid there are many Christians with half a conscience.

The Internal Revenue Service received the following letter from a conscience- stricken taxpayer: “Dear Sir: My conscience bothered me. Here is $175, which I owe in back taxes.” There was a P.S. at the bottom that read: “If my conscience still bothers me, I’ll send the rest.”

Thought for the Day:

Conscience is like a sundial. When the truth of God shines on it,
it points the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate