Twitter Proverbs from Rick Warren












  • I'll follow anyone attending Catalyst 09 who lets me know you're there.Send me your favorite insights.Praying for u #CAT09
  • For every book on serving,there's a 100 written on leading.Which have u read more of & what does that tell u? Matt20:26
  • I hate missing Catalyst this yr.I believe in Next Gen & I'm praying for u! Please tweet me the best insights u hear.#CAT09
  • True success:Having those who know me best,respect me most.“I will lead a life of integrity in my own home” Psalm101:2(LB)
  • Paul's last request:Bring my books! 2Tim4:13 In Dec-begin a wkly webcast on essential books.Began mylibrary@16. 20,000vols
  • Show me ur library& I'll predict ur future in ministry.Cant build without tools! I buy used hardback instead of new pb.
  • WorshipWars arent new.Benjamin Keach wrote "A Breach Repaired" in1691 His controversial innovation? Congregational sInging!
  • @Ann Dunagan- AMEN Rick! God isn't Republican, Democrat- or even American! His heart is for the WHOLE WORLD & HIS KINGDOM!
  • Joshua:"Are you for us or for our enemies?" Angel:"NEITHER! I'm commander of God's army"Josh5:14 Pastors cant be partisans!
  • Balance ur preaching:“Edification,Exhortation & Comfort”1Cor.14:3 BUILD UP(doctrinal)FIRE UP(motivational)HOLD UP(pastoral)
  • 95% of criticism is caused by envy, ego, or erroneous info.The 3rd is usually motivated by first 2. James3:16=why confusion
  • RT @carlester I'm reading & studying Purpose Driven Life over the next 40 days. Do you know anyone who wants to join me?
  • If u look at the world,u'll be depressed.If u look within, u'll be distressed.If u look at Christ,u'll be at rest.-CTenBoom
  • People tend to believe the parts of the Bible they like & ignore/deny what doesnt fit their system.U cant box in God!
  • Sex is far more than a physical connection.You give yourself.Tell teens they don't make a condom to protect your heart.
  • Seminary teaches u to THINK & learn essential tools u dont know u need yet. Just beware "Knowledge puffs up"1Cor.8:1 I
  • Kingdom-minded leaders give children's & student ministry PRIORITY "...They ARE the kingdom of God!"-Jesus. Love Next Gen!
  • it takes about 10yrs of local church pastoring to lose the arrogance u pick up in seminary,otherwise u likely wont lose it.
  • "The very day I call for help, the tide of battle turns.Enemies flee!This one thing I know:God is for me!" Psalm 56:9 LB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate