Twitter Proverbs from Rick Warren


  1. The deeper u know Jesus,the more gracious u r to others,the more humble u r about you,the more unconcerned u r about things
  2. A preacher's greatest tool is MEMORIZED Scripture. If it's stored in your mind,the Spirit can remind you when you need it.
  3. Do u realize that the common denominator in all your bad relationships is u? I can help this wkend: http://bit.ly/38sfdi
  4. Chuck Smith & I have pastored side by side in OC for 30 yrs.God blessed both.Both married a Kay! http://twitpic.com/hgl84
  5. In a broken world,some things can't be fixed,But u can reconcile a relationship without resolving all differences.Rom12:18
  6. Another proof of our fallen nature is our uncanny ability to clearly see the faults of everyone except ourselves. Rom2:1-3
  7. It's easy 2know what God is REALLY like-just take a long look at Jesus."He's the visible image of the invisible God'Col1:15
  8. A proof of fallen nature is our abillty 2lie 2ourselves &believe it!To"rationalize"is 2 tell yourself Rational Lies.Jer17:9
  9. I've waited on God 7 years to write it.
  10. Since U follow me,U HEAR IT 1ST! Nov17 I release the followup to Purpose Driven Life-"THE HOPE YOU NEED" on Lord's Prayer!
  11. MY HOPE:-"God made him who had no sin to be sin for us,so that in him we might become the righteousness of God"2Cor5:21
  12. 4 TESTS OF YOUR FAITH:HEB11 A major change-v8, A delayed promise-v9-10, An impossible problem-v11-12, A senseless loss-v17
  13. If u follow the crowd you'll be lost in it. Your choice:Cool or Christlike?"They loved praise of men more than God"Jn12:43
  14. Kept #theNINES on all day.I'm SO proud of u dear friends! All of u hit home runs! "YOU are my joy." Ph4:1 I can die happy!
  15. "You have rejected me, but my anger is gone; I will heal you and love you without limit." Hosea 14:4 (CEV)
  16. For me,the miracle of Communion isnt a transformation of bread&juice but a transformation in me when I obey in faith&love
  17. Max Garrott' '62 book:Jesus' way:1 I do it & u watch 2 I do it & u help 3 U do it & I help 4 U do it & I'm out of here!
  18. S.H.A.R.E weekly w a new believer:STUDY the Word together;HELP w a need;ASSIGN homework;REVIEW verses;ENCOURAGE w prayer
  19. In the presence of a psychiatrist, I can only be a sick man; In the presence of a Christian brother, I can dare to be a sinner." -Bonhoeffer
  20. U cant defeat a sin Uwont admit.My hurdle to holiness is a desire to look good.What do u pretend isnt your problem? Ps19:12

Translate