“And I will very gladly spend and be spent for your souls” ~ Raul Ries


Loving People into the Kingdom

“And I will very gladly spend and be spent for your souls…”
2 Corinthians 12:15 

One day while the famous English preacher George Whitefield was preaching, he was overcome by his emotions, and he began to weep quietly. Then lifting up his hands, he exclaimed, “O my hearers, think of the wrath to come! Think of the wrath to come!

Flee to Jesus for refuge and salvation right now while there is still time.” One who heard him said, “His earnestness brought tears to my eyes, and for weeks afterward I couldn’t get the picture of that concerned soul winner out of my mind. My own heart was warmed by his zeal. Eventually, the Gospel he preached with such conviction resulted in my conversation.”

Thought for the Day:
Compassion is your pain in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate