DAILY DEVOTIONS: "FACTS" -WordDevo

DAILY DEVOTIONS
Read it. Live it. Share it. Tag it.
"Honoring God in the Morning"




#DAILYDEVOTIONS
#LIFESTYLEOFINSPIRATION
#INTHEMORNING


FACTS
People aren't stupid

Generally speaking you ask someone if they knew they were being lied to
and after some minor embarrassment.......they will say yes

.......BUT THEY WERE HOPING IT WAS TRUE

People want the Truth
People want to believe in something they can say without a doubt

IT'S TRUE

Jesus did that.
We are told he spoke with authority but really he just spoke bluntly
He addressed the Fact of the Matter

PEOPLE NEED HOPE
people hope in a lot of thinks

We don't have to make anything up
Add to or subtract from anything we do

WE JUST HAVE TO BE TRUTH

Jesus said I am the Way, the Truth, the Life

I can admit easily when I am false as I can when i am true
because I have a guide for all facts concerning me, man and Truth.

IT IS THE WORD OF GOD
and it is always True.

SO I CHOOSE TO USE THE WORD OF GOD IN MY LIFE
that then makes me

"in the Truth"
In the Way
In the Life

in
Jesus


Translate