The Government of Christ ~ Raul Ries


“To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne,
as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.”

Revelation 3:21

The millennium is real. There will be physical as well as spiritual attributes on earth. As I have mentioned, human life will co-exist with believers who have died and will be in their glorified bodies ruling and reigning with Christ.

Unlike human government, Christ’s government will be completely righteous. There will not be war in the new millennium. In fact, it will be a golden age – a time of peace, where people will enjoy health, long-life, and justice. Since Jesus Christ has overcome the world, we as believers, inherit the same victory. In the near future we will be ruling with the Lord over the entire earth;

Thought for the Day:

Jesus Christ will be the King of kings and Lord of lords - He will rule the entire world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate