Twitter Proverbs from Rick Warren












  • For some a cliche,for me a conviction:YOU CANNOT OUTGIVE GOD! I've lost the giving game for 34yrs,raising the bar every yr
  • You can't change the world if you are afraid of it. 1 John 5:4-5
  • Dimtwit=not worth reading,Halftwit=out of space,Nittwit=picky,Outtwit=funnier reply,Twitness=gospel,Twiticism=flame others
  • @kenwhitten Rick ur tweets are so good u should do a book of them called "You will be my Twitnesses!" FUNNY KEN!
  • "Do you help God by being so righteous?There is nothing God needs from you. Job 35:7 (TEV) It's GRACE. Relax & love him!
  • Jake, PDL stands for Purpose Driven Life.You can now get one of the 35 million USED hardbacks for a penny on Amazon! Sweet!
  • Guys, Saddleback's systematic theo course for our members is FOUNDATIONS & is now pub. by Zondervan. 15,000+ have taken it
  • Change ur life by changing ur mind."Metanoia"(Repentance) is THE key that opens the door to freedom from ur past.Rom 12:1-2
  • Whatever u resist gets reinforced by attention.To break a habit or thought, DONT REISIST it, REFOCUS elsewhere.PDL ch26-27
  • Follow @KayWarren1 for wisdom.Co-wrote our 9mo. sys.theology course studied by15,000+ members &required 4 all our leaders
  • 2b wise-spend more time w God! "It is the Spirit in a man,the breath of the Almighty,that gives him understanding"Job 32:8
  • It's stupid to let people from your past continue to hurt u today thru memory. They can't hurt u anymore unless u allow it.
  • Holding on to past hurts is like driving looking at the rearview mirror.You'll crash.Your past is past! Let it go. Phil3:13
  • Heresy-hunting lets u to ignore the mess in your own life. God is more concerned about your hypocrisy than other's heresy.
  • I'll follow anyone attending Catalyst 09 who lets me know you're there.Send me your favorite insights.Praying for u #CAT09
  • For every book on serving,there's a 100 written on leading.Which have u read more of & what does that tell u? Matt20:26
  • I hate missing Catalyst this yr.I believe in Next Gen & I'm praying for u! Please tweet me the best insights u hear.#CAT09
  • True success:Having those who know me best,respect me most.“I will lead a life of integrity in my own home” Psalm101:2(LB)
  • Paul's last request:Bring my books! 2Tim4:13 In Dec-begin a wkly webcast on essential books.Began mylibrary@16. 20,000vols

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate