The Call (Last Calls Editor) Sharon Rosati

The Call (Last Calls Editor)

Jesus said, 

Go and Preach saying, The Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand
Freely you have received, freely give.



When I got saved, we were a bunch of hippies, not yet into our eventual yuppie stage so many of us did as Jesus said, and miracles followed, people got saved, we saw God move, and we took for granted what God said was true.


As fame came, many went different routes and different ministries, but some never changed formats: 
  1. Firefighters for Christ, took poor recordings and provided the means, the tools and the abiltiy to go out and use quality teachers cassettes, to ministers to millions and provide cheap tools, but even free libraries, to allow the poor people and the rich, to recieve the bible, freely.
  2. I know, I took one of those free libraries and help start the Christian Lending Library in Klamath Falls Oregon over 20 years go. Passed on to Mary Ann who kept the Vision alive till she died, her daughter Mary Lynn does the same now with over ten thousand combined books and tapes available in downtown Klamath Falls Oregon. And like Firefighters for Christ, Free. No late charge, no lost charge, no money donations but all used books accepted.
Both of these are done by individuals, who though they attend church's, do the ministries as seperate so God can use as he wants to free from entanglements that might strangle the Word going out.

I have seen many ministries started like this and started some myself or helped them. Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa's Early Tape Lending Library, was once one of those. All Volunteers, tapes went out to people, places and ministries that eventually the Library was absorbed by CCCM.


I can't let some say they couldn't afford to be a Christian, because it cost too much money to get quality materials. I can't let some say that Jesus never was available where I was at, or no one told me, or showed me where I could study, learn and discover Jesus for myself.


I can't charge for what God gave me freely so Last Call was birthed so you could,

Freely receive, Freely Give


The people posted here are Men and Women of God who have been tested, tried and true to the Word of God and personal relationship with Jesus. They have paid the price of Serving Him. I know, I have watched them over the years, seen all in their success and struggles and dynamic relationship with Jesus.


Thier Words, are recorded In Last Call as a Daily Devotion for you to Know Jesus and to Grow in your Personal Relationship with the Father. No money is asked in Last Call. No money is received.
The Devotions with Emotion speak for themselves.


Sharon Rosati- Rose of Sharon is taking over the Editing of Last Call.
Like all who came before her in this type of ministry, and most who come after her discover, she can ill afford to do the work she is doing, but in simple trembling trust, she does what God has her to do
anyways.


She is the Editor of Last Call, by the Holy Spirit in her life, Jesus in her heart and the Father holding her hand.


 
 MJS asked if I wanted to write a brief bio, or testimony about how the Lord has impacted my life.  I thought about that for a moment.

I remember listening to other people talk about how they came to know the Lord, and thinking I hope nobody ever asks me that question.   Well now they have, and as much as I love to talk I am speechless, almost.

I came as a child actually.  Early on He was my constant companion.  He comforted me when I was afraid.  Said good job when I ate worms to impress the boys in the sandpile, and frowned when I beat them up for bullying my older brother.  He even smiled when He heard me sing "Onward Christian soldiers...marching as to war...with the cross of Jesus...".  Yep, He loved me good!

Approaching my teens, I grew to love Him even more.  I decided to "commit" to Him and be his wife.  Don't laugh, I was serious. coming from a RC background at that time, I had no choice.  Late one June evening in 1967 I was staring out my window into a star filled sky and thinking about marrying Jesus when I knew that wasn't going to happen.  Something strange occured that I couldn't understand,   a thought came into my head about a man and three children.  Wait a minute I thought - I can't have children, I'm to be married to Jesus.  Silence seemed to fill my soul, and I was scared.

Soon thereafter, the story gets all too familiar to many.  I was exposed to all the ways of the world...and failed in everyway possible it seems to get it right...yet all along, beside me there He was.  Even when I thought He had abandoned me again...sooner or later He would return and remind me that He loved me.

I finally got to the point in my life, when I thought I was cleaned up enough to recommit myself to Him.  I did and it was a glorious time!  Had I spent more time in the word, alone with Him, I might have expected the next onslaught from the world, my flesh, and the enemy.  This time was even more devastating...because I knew that I knew that I knew.....

The one thing He asked was that I believe Him...I do.  He has been through it all with me, and loves me still!

Last Call

I also believe that this age of grace is drawing to a close, and He is returning soon for His own.  With every fiber of His being He is calling to His own...and strengthening the weak to believe. 

That is why I am here, devoted to sharing as much of His word as possible, that anyone who hears might draw near, and draw deep of His amazing Grace.

Our stories may differ, but History remains the same. 

He came to save you from yourself, from this world, tell you that He is near, and that He loves you!  He asks one thing...do you believe?

I do...till He comes for me I wait...

Sharon


Translate