Truly Converted ~ Raul Ries




“Assuredly, I say to you, you are converted and became as little children,
you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.”

Matthew 18:3

When we conduct our Somebody Loves You Crusades, many people go forward to accept the Lord. Some are genuine and some are not. What is the sign of true conversion? Billy Graham says, “No man can be said to be truly converted to Christ who has not bent his will to Christ. He may give intellectual assent to the claims of Christ and may have had emotional religious expressions; however, he is not truly converted until he has surrendered his will to Christ as Lord, Savior, and Master.”

Thought for the Day:

“My most valuable discovery was when I discovered myself A sinner and that Jesus Christ was my Savior.”

--Sir James Simpson 1847

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate