Sinners salvation simplified ~ Jesus ~ David McGee





Acts 15:5

"But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses."
NKJV

Life Lesson

Being forgiven is very simple and clear.

In the book of Galatians, Paul had to deal with legalists who were trying to add their own rules to the plan of salvation. Paul said, "I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed." Galatians 1:6-9 NKJV.

Be careful of those who try to add more to the plan of salvation or make it complicated. If it is not simple and clear, then it is not Biblical. God created the plan; the plan is perfect. Should we try to persuade God to add to His plan? Certainly not! Should we add to the gospel in order to please people? Never! Paul said, "For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ." Galatians 1:10 NKJV

Romans 10:9-10 is very clear. "That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead you will be saved." In addition, verse 13 states, "everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

Have you asked Jesus to be your Lord and Savior?
It's real simple.

Dear Lord Jesus, I believe in You. I believe that You died on the cross for my sins. I am a sinner. Please forgive me for my sins. Thank You for forgiving me. Please give me the power to turn from sin and to live for You all the days of my life. I pray this in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate