Fighting to the Finish ~ Raul Ries




Go, therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit;”
Matthew 28:19





These were the last public words of William Booth, at age eighty-two and almost blind, spoken before and audience of ten thousand at Royal Albert Hall in London:

“while women weep as they do now, I’ll fight while children go hungry as they do now I’ll fight when men go to prison, in and out, I’ll fight while there is a drunkard left, I’ll fight while there is a poor girl left on the streets, I’ll fight while there remains one dark soul without the light of God, I’ll fight, I’ll fight, I’ll fight to the very end.”

Thought for the Day:

There will always be people to reach until the Lord comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate