Are you moving? ~ David McGee


Acts 13:14

"But when they departed from Perga, they came to Antioch in Pisidia, and went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day and sat down."
NKJV

Life Lesson

The church should always be on the move.

In this verse, we see that Paul is being active in his faith. Remember the name of the book is the book of Acts. The church should be the most creative and most powerful force outside of God Himself. It is the vehicle through which God is moving. I do not believe that God is interested in maintaining the status quo while so many slip off to an eternity without Him. What about you? Are you moving? Are you moving in the right direction of loving, serving and worshipping God? I pray that we are never content with 'church as usual'.

Dear Lord,
It is an exciting thing to see You moving in people throughout the book of Acts. It is more exciting to realize that the God moving in the book of Acts is the same God who is moving in His church today. Lord, it is You. Help me to be on the move with Your church. Thank you Lord that I can play a part. Help me to find my part. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate