Sharing the Gospel ~ David McGee


Acts 10:22-23
"And they said, "Cornelius the centurion, a just man, one who fears God and has a good reputation among all the nation of the Jews, was divinely instructed by a holy angel to summon you to his house, and to hear words from you." Then he invited them in and lodged them. On the next day Peter went away with them, and some brethren from Joppa accompanied him."
NKJV



Life Lesson.
We should work together to reach the world.
---------------------------------------------------

In this passage and in all of Acts 10, we see the doors opening wide for all of humanity to hear the gospel. Until this time, only a select few knew of the good news about Jesus. Everything was about to change. Drastically. The good news about to be presented and accepted by this group of gentiles would impact all of mankind, and the world would never again be the same. Now that we have heard the good news, we have the privilege to help others to hear. It is our desire to reach people with the good news through television, radio, internet and the mission field.

Cain asked the question, "Am I my brother's keeper?". The answer is yes. We are responsible for reaching this generation with the good news that God loves them and died for their sins. Join with us here at Calvary Chapel of the Triad to change the world one life at a time... starting with yours.
_____________________________________________________________

Dear Lord,
I want to thank you that because I asked you to forgive me, you have forgiven me. There are still many people who have not accepted you as Lord and Savior. Lord, please give me a burden to reach people. Lord I want to join together with my brothers and sisters to reach the world. Help me to never be heartless about whether they come to you or not. In Jesus' name, Amen.


Translate