Do you have zeal for the Lord? ~ Raul Ries


Even the Rocks Would Sing

“I tell you that if these should keep silent, the stones would immediately cry out.”
Luke 19:40


In a wealthy section of Richmond, Virginia, some new owners complained that the singing of a small Christian church nearby disturbed them. A petition to be presented to the city council was circulated. The Solicitors brought it for signing to a jewish resident. He read it and said, “Gentlemen, I cannot to sign it. If I believed as do these Christians that my Messiah had come, I would shout it from the housetops on every street of Richmond, and nobody could stop me.”

How about you? Do you have zeal for the Lord?
 
Thought for the Day:

Wake up, sing up, preach up, pray up, pay up, stay up, and never
give up until the cause of Christ is complete.
 

Translate