I just received this comment on the blog~Greg Laurie


A great comment from the blog

August 17th, 2009 Posted in Harvest Crusades, encouragement | 15 Comments »

Hey everyone!

I just received this comment on the blog, and I wanted to share it with you right away!

The doors were closed on a few friends of mine yesterday, but I am amazed at the power of the Holy Spirit. One of my friends is a new believer who took his best friend who is a non-believer, or I should say was. The gates were closed right in front of them. The people in front of them were the last to get let into Harvest. My believer friend was very upset because they had walked so much and waited for so long and he really wanted his friend to be saved.

But as they closed the gates on them, he noticed his friend standing in front of the gate and just staring at it for about 5 minutes; just staring, not moving. He called my believer friend over and told him that if he were to die now, those gates would be the gates of heaven closing in front of him and there would be no other chance for him. He felt as if God was calling him to change his life around. They went home where he wept and accepted the Lord.

So you can add one more to your list. God Bless!!!

What a great story of how God works even when we don’t think the circumstances are right!

Translate