Where Have All the Young Blogs Gone?~Baron Eickhoff,


TUESDAY, JULY 28, 2009







Where Have All the Young Blogs Gone?


Where have all the young blogs gone? Long time passing. My apology for going blogless for so long. It really wasn't my intent. God has had to bring me through what has been a season of discouragement, but He is faithful.

My wife, Claudia, has tried hard not to be discouraged in the midst of my discouragement, and has been a real spiritual trooper. Some of you have sensed something not being quite right and have taken the time to encourage and exhort me.

Thank you everyone, and especially for your patience. As I said up front, I did not intend to not write the blogs for a few days, and was actually surprised to find when I looked today that it had beens so long.

How true is the scripture that says, "Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD! " (Psa 27:14)

Kaw-vah is a Hebrew word that means to look for, hope, expect. Waiting on the Lord is actually a looking to the Lord with expectation.

Ab is father in the Hebrew, but Abba is father in the emphatic state.

Abba, Father,
Thank you for your great blessings, and help us to continually wait on you with great expectation as we live our lives for you.
In Jesus' name,
Amen

Translate