GOOD MORNING CHRISTIAN: "CONFLICT or CONFIRMATION?"


CONFLICT or CONFIRMATION?

Often people get into conflict
when they really only need confirmation.

Do you enjoy conflict?

Finding out what's wrong and standing for what's right?
Doing "something" because if "you" don't evil will flourish.
You Know.......You are the One.

Or are you?

I like confirmation.

I am told man doesn't have the answers to anything but God does.
Doesn't sound practical but it's how I live.
James 1:5

Man often see's "today's" issues and since He can't see tomorrow
creates an answer that seems to work for today
but often tomorrow comes and shows how bad an idea that was.

When I talk to God because I can
When I ask God because He told me to

I look for confirmation of God's Word.
I look to see how he does things differently than man does.
Doesn't sound practical but it's how I live.
Proverbs 3:5,6

Man seems to always be in conflict
Never at peace, never at rest, never really satisfied.
Always wanting more.

I quit mankind about 40 years ago.
I became God-Kind.
God started making His Kind.

And I like that......

I like looking at confirmation that I am becoming His Kind 
more than the conflicts I see in Man Kind.
Doesn't sound practical but it's how I live

That's because I am Born Again.



Translate