My Prayer: Devotion

 

O God it is my fervent prayer,

This day you hear me, this day you see me. this day you know me.

Let it be, Father, that your people read and see

the Love you have and the words you speak for us your children

As we seek to grow, as we want to know, as we try to learn

All we can about you.

 

Since I know you are love,

I cannot but help to Trust in all you have to day for me

and all those you call out to listen to your voice.

For I know

There is not one that cannot listen if they choose to

There is not one that cannot hear if they want to

There isn't anyone that cannot know you if they seek to.

 

Jesus, help us in that.

Amen

 

May the words of all the Devotions

cause in your emotions,

Your heart and soul and mind and strength

to turn to God

Once again,

Today.

Posted via email from ..................The Last Call Digest

Translate