Rapture: Introduction One -Michael James Stone



“I wish we’d all been ready”
Will you be Left Behind?
“I wish I were wrong. I am not”
Introduction

1.                 Who goes?

2.                    Who Stays?

3.                   What is factual Scripture?

4.                   What is presumed by scripture?

5.                   Where is the church?

6.                   What is the bride?

7.     Why We say what we say

8.                    What did Jesus say?

9.                   The body of chrsit

10.             What is a Christian?


Though controversial, I am going to try to sort this out for those who in 2010 have been “told” more than they have personally studied.

“Ten in 2010”

The reason I am doing this is because of a very controversial perspective that put bluntly is deceptive in Fundamentalist Christianity, the “Protestant Movement”, and many “bible prophecy” sites and teachers.

Each one has a personal reason for saying it the way they do, and I understand it, but the reality leaves you and me in a interesting predicament:

What about the “rest of the story?”


If you believe in the Rapture, I do, then you have a lot of presumptions you might know you believe in.
These “presumptions” you may or may not know you have, but if you are anything like me:

I want to know the Big Picture and the Rest of the Story.

Like this one:

·       The church goes in the rapture.
·       I am in the church.
·       I am going in the rapture.


Though not quite said that blunlty the impression is this:

1.    I am asssured all “true christians” go in the rapture.
2.    I know this because God has not appointed his people to wrath
3.    Since He has not, I am going in the Rapture.

Somewhere out there, those people who study Logic and Reason are cringing at these statements because they follow the logic of modern fallacies. Though these are “actual” reasons people “believe” they are “going in the rapture” they are fallacies.

The bottom line is that over 75% of Christians who believe in the Rapture, also believe they are going in it.

That number is better than those who conduct Evangelism Crusades
about those who “come forward” at an altar call.

What I want to do is in this series of studies I have already, taught, spoken, written on is:
                                                           
                                                            Give you Reason to Believe
                                                            Give you Hope
                                                            Give you Assurance

At first though, I am going to tear your house down.

You have built your faith in the Rapture Doctrine on sandy ground.
because someone wanted to spare your “feelings.”

They told you “part of the story”
I am going to tell you bluntly

The Rest of the Story

You will grow up in this series

You will know what we believe is true as opposed to what Jesus said.
You will watch and be ready

I hope.
-------------------------------
“Rarely is anyone ALL RIGHT or ALL WRONG”


Jesus is Coming and this is personal between You and Me.
I would prefer you go in a rapture.
I want you to be spared the things about to happen.
You are not ready to die a Martyr.
If you miss Natszal, if you neglect to Prepare
You will not be spared the Great Tribulation
You will not go in the Rapture.






People…Get Ready



‘IN THE LATTER DAYS, PEOPLE WOULD BE LOVERS OF SELF RATHER THAN LOVERS OF GOD’
We do well to seek first the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness
Not a political or personal agenda
Just Jesus
PLEASE!

 Prophecy Digested
Prove All Things knowing that all Prophecy is about Jesus and God revealing His Son…To us..for our…Salvation. We post material that is questionable, objectionable, and in the opinion of the Editor of the Prophetic Perspective, valid to use as God chooses to. Sometimes that is highly suspect as material setting “dates” of the Rapture is, but often these posts, may have pieces that are correct to futher study.  


“If you have questions, comments, hate mail, love mail, or opinions, I always respond.”
Speaking engagements are free, which means NO DONATIONS after I speak.
I sell my books, I talk about Jesus freely
I do not sell books where I speak at.
I go anywhere to talk about God.

Translate