Last Call Digest: Bible Prophecy Today Needs Your Money

Money

When a person asks me for money I usually give it. When a Ministry Does, I rarely do, because where I came from I lived, “Where God Abides, God Provides” and “Stay under the Spout, Where the Blessings Come out” since this ministry above features no one from the same genre, I can understand their need.

Since there is sales, I can only say, the request was not for Prayer. Nor for God to Provide. But for You to Support.

All I can say is:

“You Get what you Pay for”

I am sure there are many religious people who give without thinking. Many more who likely know the facts better than I behind the request.

The odd thing is, of the people that would have paid outright to help, they are the ones whom this site has posted material against.

“Funny How God works, maybe not so funny after all.

J. Vernon McGee was the one who said, “Chickens come home to roost”

ONLY 490.00 More Dollars….,

How many chickens is that?

Which came first the chicken or the Egg?

Who laid an egg?

For the sake of the readers, I hope you support then financially.

I don’t

but I will Pray God Does.

Last Call Digest

This material was brought to you by Broadcast(B.C.)Christianity. Last Call Digest, is a ministry of Michael James Stone, volunteers, and people dedicated to the Love of God and Salvation of Souls. It is an aggragate of Christian Material selected to Bless you and Prepare you for each and every day you read them. May God Bless You as You Do!! Reading these Devotions will help you to prepare daily for life, living, and your Lord. You will hear God Speak To You thru them.  Jesus  is Coming Very Soon.

Last Call

Broadcast(B.C.)Christianity, operates by you, with you, and for you. “Freely you have received, freely give”  Pass this on, everywhere you can, anytime you can, anyway you can. You will be blessed if you do.LastCallDigest@michaeljamesstone.com

Posted via email from The Last Call Digest

Translate