Thirsting for His Grace ~ David McGee


John 4:10

....He would have given you living water."
NKJV

Life Lesson

We should be vessels for God's grace to others.


Jesus desires to give living water. After all of our mistakes and all of our failures, He still desires to give mankind life eternal. He wants to give it to the atheists and those who defraud and defame His glorious name. He wants to give it to those who try to silence the good news by false interpretations of church and state. He wants to give it to Muslims, to New Age gurus, to those who say He was married to Mary Magdalene. If only they would ask for it.

He gave it to a woman with a sordid past. He gives it to those who do not deserve it. He gave it to you and to me. Now Jesus wants to use us as earthen vessels to distribute this 'living water' into a world that is dying of thirst.

Dear Father,
Thank You for the grace You have so abundantly heaped onto my head. I want to be established each morning in Your new mercies and I am ever dependent on Your grace and love. Let me be a light of Your grace to all who I come across today. I pray this in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate