It's all about Jesus ~ David McGee


John 3:30

He must increase, but I must decrease.
NKJV


Life Lesson

It's all about Jesus.


This saying was true for John the Baptist when speaking of Jesus and it is true for us today. As Christians, we should be learning about the Lord. What does the Lord want? What does He desire and how can I serve Him? Instead we often think: 'What can God do for me?' We ask, 'What can the church do for me?' or 'Why don't they understand it's all about me?' This church is focused on the Lord. We worship the Lord and we learn about the Lord. We serve the Lord. As we focus on the Lord, He blesses us and draws us closer to Him.


When we gaze at our wounds, our pains and our needs, we delay and may even prevent our healing. The spiritual things of life - Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness self-control and the practical things of life... If we will take the time to really focus on the Lord, then all these things will be added unto us. We will receive our healing, our forgiveness, the joy unspeakable and the peace that passes all understanding. It's all about Jesus.


Dear Father,
Thank You for loving me so much You sent Jesus to die on the cross for my sins. Forgive me for times when I've lost focus and become self absorbed. Empower me to let go of my own and seek Yours. I pray this in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate