Twitter Proverbs from Rick Warren













  • RT @carlester I'm reading & studying Purpose Driven Life over the next 40 days. Do you know anyone who wants to join me?
  • If u look at the world,u'll be depressed.If u look within, u'll be distressed.If u look at Christ,u'll be at rest.-CTenBoom
  • People tend to believe the parts of the Bible they like & ignore/deny what doesnt fit their system.U cant box in God!
  • Sex is far more than a physical connection.You give yourself.Tell teens they don't make a condom to protect your heart.
  • Seminary teaches u to THINK & learn essential tools u dont know u need yet. Just beware "Knowledge puffs up"1Cor.8:1 I
  • Kingdom-minded leaders give children's & student ministry PRIORITY "...They ARE the kingdom of God!"-Jesus. Love Next Gen!
  • it takes about 10yrs of local church pastoring to lose the arrogance u pick up in seminary,otherwise u likely wont lose it.
  • "The very day I call for help, the tide of battle turns.Enemies flee!This one thing I know:God is for me!" Psalm 56:9 LB
  • It's HOW u live,not HOW LONG that matters; the donation of ur life,not the duration. U choose 2waste, spend,or invest time
  • Your creation cost nothing. Your salvation cost God’s son. Your sanctification costs your ego.
  • USAToday asked to post winning cover of THE HOPE YOU NEED contest Fri. AM! We're also giving a gift 2 everyone who entered!
  • "In the Church of Jesus Christ there can &should be no non-theologians." - Karl Barth
  • Fear-based evangelism lasts as long as the fear.U need Jesus not because U'll die tonite but because U must live tomorrow
  • "Just as my mouth can taste good food, so my mind tastes truth when I hear it." Job 12:11 (Living)
  • Last taboo illness is mental.If u have a family/friend I care; rw@saddleback.com "Help me,my thoughts are troubled" Ps55:2
  • Pain can Protect"Surely it was for my benefit Isuffered such anguish.In ur love u kept me from a pit of destruction"Isa38:17
  • Some people are so open-minded their brains fall out. Prov.14:15 "Only fools believe everything they hear"
  • Grief is God's tool to help life transitions.Cry with another person present.It's healing.Never stuff it or cry alone.Mt5:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate