God wants to adjust your attitude ~ David McGee


1 Corinthians 1:15
"lest anyone should say that I had baptized in my own name."
NKJV
Life Lesson

God wants to adjust your attitude.
---------------------
Paul, in writing this letter to the Corinthians, dealt with division inside the church. Any idea you may have that church is a perfect place is shattered the moment you walk through the door. It was the same in the early church. We all bring something valuable to the church, but we also, because we are sinful people, add to the problems.
In this letter, Paul takes on people's attitudes; their way of thinking. Do we need to be challenged today? Absolutely we do. Being saved does not mean we're done being changed. We continue to be changed, and as we are, our ideas and concepts of what it means to be a Christian are challenged. God wants to adjust our attitude and if we are truly honest with ourselves, we are desperate for that change until the time comes for God to adjust our altitude.

Dear Father,
Thank You for loving me. Thank You for Your Son Jesus who died for me so I could have life more abundantly. Lord, I confess to You that I am struggling. I have been looking to the world for answers rather than depending on You. I surrender my heart to You, Lord. Forgive me for being distracted. I want to look to You, my all sufficient Christ. Your Word is all I need. In Jesus' name, Amen

Translate