Preservation reservation ~ David McGee






2 Kings 19:1

"And so it was, when King Hezekiah heard it, that he tore his clothes, covered himself with sackcloth, and went into the house of the LORD."
NKJV

Life Lesson

We should make a commitment to come to church.

In the current times, many people are finding themselves in difficult circumstances... whether in their family, their finances or some other facet of life. King Hezekiah faced a huge crisis situation with the Assyrian army besieging Judah. His actions give us a wonderful model of what we should do when times turn tough. Read the verse above. What did Hezekiah do? He went to church.

Far too often, when Christians encounter difficulties, instead of going to the church, they seek comfort and counsel in the world. That, my friend, will only compound the problem and exacerbate the situation. Come to church. Worship God. Seek counsel from godly people. Pray. Don't listen to your enemy, the devil.

How big is your God? Now, how big is your problem? If you think your problem is too big for God to handle, you need to think again. God created the universe and He created you. He chooses kings and cuts down nations. I guarantee you that He will overcome your problems.

Psalm 121:7-8 "The LORD shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore." NKJV

Dear Father,
Thank You for Your love. Thank You that I do not have to fear or worry because You will preserve me. Though this world would seek to destroy me, You have surrounded me in Your love and protection. I love Your Salvation, Your Yeshua. I give to you every trouble in my life. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate