Only Jesus can heal a human life. ~ Raul Ries


Only God…

“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation, old things
have passed away, behold, all things have become new.”

2 Corinthians 5:17


When I came back from Vietnam, I was ushered in to see a psychologist. He told me I was going to end up in a “cuckoo’s nest”. Though I went to therapy, tried medication, and even endured a straight jacket, they could not heal me. I was filled with rage. And no manner of secular therapy could heal the deepest wounds of my heart.

It was only when I fully submitted to the Lord that the wounds of my heart received healing. Only Jesus can heal a human life.

Thought for the Day:

God has given us a new life. And through His compassion,
we can find healing for our souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate