Twitter Proverbs from Rick Warren (Solved minor setback)














  1. Your LifePurpose comes in 3 stages:1WHATGod wants u to do. 2 HOW& WHERE 3WHEN(timing) Delays between stages test ur faith.
  2. Saddleback this wkend: FAITH& REASON;Norm Geisler,JPMoreland,Darrell Bock,William Lane Craig,Dinesh D'Souza,Greg Koukl! 6 messages
  3. "Surrender your WHOLE body to be used for righteous PURPOSES.”Rom 6:13(TEV) Which part of you is the least converted?
  4. Discipleship is thinking,feeling &doing:Head,heart&hands!Rom 6:13 Churches &people usually overstress1 &neglect the other2
  5. Humility isnt thinking less of yourself. It's thinking of yourself less.If you focus on others, you forget you.1Cor10:24
  6. Accept diversity but not divisiveness:Warn a divisive person,then warn a 2nd time.Then have nothing 2do with him.Titus3:10
  7. More are enslaved TODAY worldwide than before the Civil War.Where are OUR abolitionists? Human trafficking #2 profit crime
  8. Liberal theology: "A God w/o wrath brought men w/o sin into a Kingdom w/o judgment thru a Christ w/o a Cross."- Neibuhr '38
  9. FUN:Soc media in Bible:"Insomniac,I TWITTER away" Ps102:7(Mes) Also Isa.38:14(NAS) Saddleback-1st church on Internet-'92!
  10. MT6:25-34 Jesus:WORRY is Unreasonable25,Unnatural26&28-29, Unhelpful27,Unnecessary30-31,Unbelief32. PutGod1st33,1Day@time34
  11. People follow when leaders love "I weep for the hurt of my people. I am stunned & silent, mute with grief." Jer8:21(NLT)
  12. I waste no time following celebs,only heroes.If U use urlife 2serve others, ur a hero2me."The godly r mytrue heroes"Ps16:3
  13. We need fewer celebrities&more heroes.Celebrities sacrifice for their own wealth,power,or pleasure.Heroes do it for others
  14. If I thot laws could transform hearts I'd be a politician but I have zero faith in politics 2meet our deepest needs.Heb7:19
  15. Reading Purpose Driven Church again with Staff @russmiglGREAT Russ! Styles go out of style but God's Purposes are ETERNAL
  16. I'm not amazed that God does miracles.I'm amazed that God grieves.He cares that much for us! Lk19:41,Jn11:35 Jesus wept!
  17. NO,I dont automate tweets.YES,I write&send all myself.NO,Icant call/meet.YES,read DMs.I pray4right words&send between mtgs!
  18. Over an 800yr period the Romans crucified 600,000 people,Only 1 came back to life.It split history into BC/AD.1 Cor15:3-8
  19. There's no place u'll be today where God isn't.U may FEELalone but u wont BE alone.Instead of fear,think God is here! Ps139
  20. When I see ANYONE making a real difference,I say"Great! Keep it up! Now teach me how to do it too!"Pr18:15 R U teachable?

Translate