Twitter proverbs from Rick Warren





Another proof of our fallen nature is our uncanny ability to clearly see the faults of everyone except ourselves. Rom2:1-3

@challies Tim,would love to see you.Follow my tweets & talk to friendsTim Keller,John Piper,Randy Alcorn,Ligon Duncan,
It's easy 2know what God is REALLY like-just take a long look at Jesus."He's the visible image of the invisible God'Col1:15
A proof of fallen nature is our abillty 2lie 2ourselves &believe it!To"rationalize"is 2 tell yourself Rational Lies.Jer17:9
I've waited on God 7 years to write it.
Since U follow me,U HEAR IT 1ST! Nov17 I release the followup to Purpose Driven Life-"THE HOPE YOU NEED" on Lord's Prayer!
MY HOPE:-"God made him who had no sin to be sin for us,so that in him we might become the righteousness of God"2Cor5:21
4 TESTS OF YOUR FAITH:HEB11 A major change-v8, A delayed promise-v9-10, An impossible problem-v11-12, A senseless loss-v17
If u follow the crowd you'll be lost in it. Your choice:Cool or Christlike?"They loved praise of men more than God"Jn12:43
Kept #theNINES on all day.I'm SO proud of u dear friends! All of u hit home runs! "YOU are my joy." Ph4:1 I can die happy!
"You have rejected me, but my anger is gone; I will heal you and love you without limit." Hosea 14:4 (CEV)
For me,the miracle of Communion isnt a transformation of bread&juice but a transformation in me when I obey in faith&love
RT @caseycockerham Rick, @JohnMaxwell copied ur tweet.Casey,as I noted, MaxGarrott said it 1st in his oft-quoted '63 book!
Max Garrott' '62 book:Jesus' way:1 I do it & u watch 2 I do it & u help 3 U do it & I help 4 U do it & I'm out of here!
S.H.A.R.E weekly w a new believer:STUDY the Word together;HELP w a need;ASSIGN homework;REVIEW verses;ENCOURAGE w prayer
In the presence of a psychiatrist, I can only be a sick man; In the presence of a Christian brother, I can dare to be a sinner." -Bonhoeffer
U cant defeat a sin Uwont admit.My hurdle to holiness is a desire to look good.What do u pretend isnt your problem? Ps19:12
http://twitpic.com/gyr7y - Next Gen is hungry 4 PURPOSE!Seeing huge crowds @ universities like Harvard &Cambridge.Oxford gave me this:
Warren's Law: A celebrity's insecurity is measured by the length of their limo. Service,not status,creates self-worth.

Never let ego slights,petty jealousy,or prideful bickering,keep u from the great work God gives u.Its not about u.Ph3:13-15

Translate