Proverbial Tweets from Rick Warren


Proverbial Tweets from Rick Warren

@PhoneTrips Thanks 4 responding. If you'll follow me, I can DM some private info on Sunday. Again thanks!

Sermons must climax with 2words:WILL YOU?Dont be timid in drawing the net! I'm prayingEph6:19 for my guys so preach boldly!

It takes SMALL GROUP BIBLE STUDY,not just preaching,4 a STRONG church.Last wk 38,530 studied God'sWord in our 4,000+groups.

A Crowd is not a Church! Attendance isnt discipleship.Listening isnt doing. Weekends r just the funnel.Must have a process!

U artists(3000!)who thanked me 4 opp.2 display ur work-THANKS BACK! Email contact &I'll put on my website!rw@saddleback.com

Jesus backed grassroots people;the powerless not powerful; everyman not elites;overlooked widows not moneychangers.Mt5:3-13

"Some pastors talk like the church is just an enterprise with prayers added.I ask Where's the Holy Spirit?”- PDChurch pg59

FEEDBACK is the breakfast of champions!Visit http://bit.ly/12tsTv &tweet me the cover# ulike! Add #THYN 2ur tweet.Thx!

A great staff team isnt an orchestra led by a conductor but a jazz emsemble with each member taking the lead at dif times

The purpose of influence is to speak up for those who have no influence. Pr.31:8 It's not about you.

Elul,the month b4 Jewish High HolyDays,is used 4reflection.This site used my words on repentance http://bit.ly/1gESXs Elul21

Bless ur Jewish friends as tonight Rosh HaShanah(NewYr) begins their10 High Holy Days of Awe ending in YomKippur.Eph2:11-18

Dont just CALLpeople 2Jesus.CONNECT 2HisFamily! CONFORM 2HisImage! CHANNEL4HisService! COMMISSION4HisKingdom!=PD(missional)

A Great Commitment to the Great Commandment &the Great Commission will grow a Great Church.-Saddleback's slogan for30 yrs

I could have just let Zondervan staff do their usual thing.This way,100s of hidden talents get platformed.See my tweet on amateurs vs pros

My vow since 17:Be Liberal in praising others;Conservative in judging;Moderate in accepting honor;RADICAL in loving Jesus!

"Without fun&sex,marriage is just a business arrangement"JEvans.Fun is essential 2health."Enjoy life with your wife!"Ecc9:9

Stop talking yourself out of trusting God.

Moses“Lord,I’ve done the numbers&we don’t have enough make it!” God“Do u think I cant handle this?Just watch!” Num11:21-23

To defeat temptation you must 1st recognize how it happens. http://tinyurl.com/m4bf2p

Translate