God, wants to spend time with you ~ David McGee


1 Chronicles 13:3

"and let us bring the ark of our God back to us, for we have not inquired at it since the days of Saul."
NKJV

Life Lesson

We should seek God for more wisdom.

---------------------

Today, on September 11, we remember lives taken by terror and heroes who fought valiantly to preserve our freedoms. The recent years have brought recession and financial ruin to many - a financial pain to all. Across the world, people are dying from curable and easily treated viruses and diseases that by no means should claim lives. In this day and age and perhaps as much as ever, we need to seek God's wisdom. We need our elected officials to seek God's wisdom and to be surrounded by Christian men and women who will speak bravely into situations.

If a Nobel Prize Winner came to you and said he wanted to spend some time to teach you certain things that only he knows, wouldn't you invest in that relationship? What if you were suffering from an incurable disease and a world renowned physician told you he knew of an easy cure and would like to share it with you. Wouldn't you listen to him right then and there?

James 1:5 "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him." NKJV

Well, the almighty, all-powerful Creator of everything, God, wants to spend time with you to tell you about His plans for your life and about His cure for an incurable disease called sin. Have you invested in the relationship with Him? Have you taken the time to listen to what He has to say to you? Have you read His book? Will you?

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for loving me. Thank You for the cost that You paid on my behalf for my sins. Lord, I come boldly to the throne of Your grace and ask You to forgive me afresh. In the presence of You Lord, I ask that You alter me and make me different. Lord, give me a passion to know Your Word so that I can intimately know Your will for my life. I ask You for wisdom and discernment. Grant me the strength to apply this wisdom each day to my own life. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Translate