Prayer :: Personal Prayer Requests :: Prayer of Despair in the Days we Live in.




"Last Generation Forums" :: Prayer :: Personal Prayer Requests :: Prayer of Despair in the Days we Live in.
   [Search This Thread] [Add Bookmark][Add Poll] [Reply] [Share Topic] [Print]
  AuthorTopic: Prayer of Despair in the Days we Live in. (Read 20 times)
Michael James Stone
Administrator
*****
Site-Administrator
member isonline




[email] [send pm]
Joined: May 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,373
 Prayer of Despair in the Days we Live in.
« Thread Started Today at 7:50pm »
[Quote] [Modify] [Delete]

[image]

God.

My heart is heavy and my soul is torn to shreds. 
The hate people have weighs heavy on my spirit and I am overcome.

God take me now, I don't want to see anymore.

Love is lost my Lord and my God and I cannot see those who mourn for its passing but I find the violent man has crucified the tender heart and find no one to grieve at their passing.

I don't want to live in a world like that, I don't want to see anymore.

Father my heart breaks.......

I...

I don't want the bitter waters the people of God are drinking and I can't taste the wine of the hatred they mix in their actions with their words and kill by the things they say......

I am a dead man walking.

In the House of my brethren they have murdered my soul.
Plucking out my eyes they say I cannot see,
blind I know more than my heart can bear.

I am naked of strength and despair is so cold.

God. 

I don't want help, I don't want hope, I don't want to watch this failing falling away as so many choose the way of man, and refuse agape to the people who perish because your people want to hate, want to fight, want to..........kill.

Jesus I don't want to live here anymore.

I can't....live in this world so far from you, so far from what you said, so far from what you did.

Lord God Almighty

I see the pit gaping wide and fools drooling to run head long into it and even they drain my veins of the blood of compassion and I left lifeless as a Man bereft of His God.

I don't want to see anymore righteous God.
I don't want to know anymore Holy One.

I just want to come home....

And leave this world alone to its god.

God Help me......God help me.

« Last Edit: Today at 7:50pm by Michael James Stone »Report to Mod - Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
   [Search This Thread] [Add Bookmark][Add Poll] [Reply] [Share Topic] [Print]



Read more:http://michaeljamesstone.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=personalprayerrequests&action=display&thread=1362##ixzz21nBKAirD

Translate