My prayer: "Thank you"

Father

Thank you that in the day before today

You prepared your people for what was to come

Thank you for warning those who listened of trials that would be in the day

For as surely as you said it, by the end of day it was so

Thank you for those who were prepared

Who heeded your voice, who heard your call

who listened when you spoke in the devotional time they set aside for you

 

I cannot help but be amazed Father

that though the disasters are not sent by you

You always prepare your people for what they are meant to do

For such a times as this O God I thank you then

For while some see despiar disaster and circumstance they are in

I see your hand, your heart and your will

in all that is happening today.

 

Thank you God

Thank you 

I listened.

Translate