My Prayer: Save Now


My Prayer

Father 
there is a time to rejoice and time to mourn
a time to hurt and a time to heal
a time to reach out a hand and a time to clench a grasp
a time to stand in the gap

I am but one man God
Waht Can I Do for those who are devasted and without Hope
What can I say when even those Who know you stand at the brink of despair
Is there no word I can say that does not sound hollow?
No scripture from you that does not feel vain?
What Can I do O God?

For the people in the Land that has know this time of sorrow
For those who have been washed out to sea
for those who are struggling, dying yet living, and those who yet shall pass away
God I cannot sit and abide in watching
I will call upon you now
For they who cannot say
God
I will Cry out to you
Save Now
Ho shanah
Hosanna
Save now!

Translate