Daily Light: "I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able."



Daily Light on the Daily Path
March 8

<< Mar 7 | Mar 8 | Mar 9 >>

Morning

You have cast all my sins behind your back.
Who is a God like you, pardoning iniquity and passing over transgression for the remnant of his inheritance? He does not retain his anger forever, because he delights in steadfast love. He will again have compassion on us; he will tread our iniquities under foot. You will cast all our sins into the depths of the sea.
“For a brief moment I deserted you, but with great compassion I will gather you. In overflowing anger for a moment I hid my face from you, but with everlasting love I will have compassion on you,” says theLord, your Redeemer.—“I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”
Blessed is the one whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man against whom the Lord counts no iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no deceit.—The blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
Isa. 38:17; Mic. 7:18, 19; Isa. 54:7, 8; Jer. 31:34; Ps. 32:1, 2; 1 John 1:7 (Read full verses...)

Evening


I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able.
Able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think.
Able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.
Able to help those who are being tempted.
Able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them.
Able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy.
Able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me.
Who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.
“Do you believe that I am able to do this?” . . . “Yes, Lord.” “According to your faith be it done to you.”
2 Tim. 1:12; Eph. 3:20; 2 Cor. 9:8; Heb. 2:18; Heb. 7:25; Jude 24; 2 Tim. 1:12; Phil. 3:21; Matt. 9:28, 29 (Read full verses...)
<< Mar 7 | Mar 8 | Mar 9 >>

Translate