RaulRies: "Moldable Clay"

 

Moldable Clay

But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?” Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?

Romans 9:20-21

When you read in the Book of Romans, you see how God is in full control of everything going on in our lives. Nothing is by coincidence. He takes down and He puts up. He moves back, He pushes forward. He does whatever He wants to do in our lives.

We have to be open to the Holy Spirit to ask the Lord, “Lord, what do You really want in my life? How do You want to use my life?” If you are married, “How do You want to use my wife or my husband? How do You want to use my children? How do You want to use my grandbabies?”

You, as the spiritual leader of your home, male or female, have to take the initiative, so people understand what your vision and your passion is. You cannot wait on it. If you do not do it, it will never happen.

If God is for me, then who can be against me? I am going to do whatever God tells me to do, no matter what anyone else tells me. I am going to do it, because I have the peace of God in my life. If you do not have the peace of God in your life, then I would really think about it twice. Make sure God is behind it. Be the moldable clay in the Master Potter’s hand.

Nothing, therefore, happens unless the Omnipotent wills it to happen: He either permits it to happen, or He brings it about Himself.
-Augustine-

Posted via email from ..................The Last Call Digest

Translate