Last Call: God Speaks (1)"People are listening with their Fingers in their Ears " -Michael James Stone

God Speaks

(People are listening with their Fingers in their Ears)

Most people say, if only God would speak to me. I don’t. To put it bluntly, I can’t figure out how people DON’T hear God speak because as far as Him speaking to me, I can’t get Him to shut up. Maybe I need more work than others….,

·       Devotion or Emotion

1.     God speak in Devotion

2.     God speaks in Emotion

Today, to try to explain, we’ll start with God Speaking to me. One of the ways he does is in my Devotions. My reading of certain devotional books I picked selectively, because God Spoke to Me in them.

How I picked “my devotions” was simple. I couldn’t afford all the Christian Books I saw in bookstores in 1974 so I told (yes told not asked)

“God, if you want to speak to me, you either have to get me a job with lots of money, or pick one of these books I can understand you in.”

That sounded reasonable to me at the time and I WAS SINCERE. There was no strings attached and I did have a pocket New Testament I was given, But I wanted to “know God” as I saw all my other Jesus Freakish friends doing. They would say they heard God, so I wanted to.

#Before starting this article or series, I did not prevue or plan any of this I am saying to you now.

When I saved some money, I went into a Christian Bookstore and was overwhelmed by T Shirts, bumper stickers, books on anything and everything, Coffee cups, Banners, pictures, back then you name it, someone was selling it.

I was lost, so I did like I am going to do for you today. I said:

“God, I have no idea which one to pick. You have to do it for me. Whichever one I read  that “fits” my present circumstances today, that one I will take as you speaking to me” ( in other words it had to fit).

Some call this

1.     Circumstantial Fulfillment

2.     Fleecing

3.     Situation connection

4.     Interpretive Analsis

5.     Subjective Objectivity

Needless to say. For those who don’t want to “Hear” there are lots of reasons “they say” not to do this. Me? I figured if God wants my attention, He certainly is Big enough and smart enough to know HOW to talk to me.

He did.

Let’s try it today with the same book He lead me to at that time In that Day. Lets Almost “tempt” God, but rather give Him an opportunity to Speak TO Me not you.

Streams in the Desert, Vol. 1 Feb 3 (today is 2010) pg 46

Title is           “And Immediately the Spirit driveth him into the Wilderness” (Mark 1:12)

The first line says: “It seemed a strange proof of divine favor”

I started laughing so I stopped there. Why? I had my answer from God since I set all the “Circumstances” up to “Prove” that God Speaks to Me, so others could hear and learn on their own from Him. I picked the book. I did not read ahead, I had no idea what would happened and I risked looking like an Idiot.

(Grin) God Spoke.

How? Am I Interpreting a “Self-Fulfilling” prophecy?

That is why the subtitle is:

“People are Listening with Their Fingers in their Ears”

If you “can’t see” how that “little bit” I shared fits.

1)     Email me. mrnetbizness@gmail.com

Or read on as we discuss this daily.

This IS my stipulation to you.

You CAN hear God speak to you.

While Pastors and Teachers Don’t want you to become a “nutcase”

They also DO WANT you to know God and to Follow Him.

In Twelve Short Devotions Starting Tomorrow

We Will State Emphatically

How YOU

Not only can Hear God speak to you personally

He is the Only One who can get through all the “Voices” you hear

And Speak Directly To You.

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW?

Last Call Digest

This material was brought to you by Broadcast(B.C.)Christianity. Last Call Digest, is a ministry of Michael James Stone, volunteers, and people dedicated to the Love of God and Salvation of Souls. It is an aggragate of Christian Material selected to Bless you and Prepare you for each and every day you read them. May God Bless You as You Do!! Reading these Devotions will help you to prepare daily for life, living, and your Lord. You will hear God Speak To You thru them.  Jesus  is Coming Very Soon.

Last Call        

Broadcast(B.C.)Christianity, operates by you, with you, and for you. “Freely you have received, freely give”  Pass this on, everywhere you can, anytime you can, anyway you can. You will be blessed if you do.LastCallDigest@michaeljamesstone.com

Last Call Journal

Fair Use Notice

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work herein is archived under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in reviewing the included information for personal use, non-profit research and educational purposes only.

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
The material is being made available in an effort to understand scripture, news, technology and society especially as it relates to God and Jesus. It is specifically for non-profit research and educational purposes only. I believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use,' you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. This is a completely non-commercial site for private personal use. No fee is charged, and no money is made off of the operation of this site. Nor is any implied reciprocal gratuities implied or construed.

Posted via email from The Last Call Digest

Translate