LastCall: I believe it. -Joyce Meyer


Truly I tell you, whoever says to this mountain, Be lifted up and thrown into the sea! and does not doubt at all in his heart but believes that what he says will take place, it will be done for him.  
Mark 11:23

We say that we live in a complicated society, but I believe we are the complicated ones, and we complicate life.

I don't think life is so complicated; I think it is our approach to life that is complicated.

Serving God should not be complicated, and yet it can become very complicated and complex. I believe we are the ones who make it that way. Think about the simple, uncomplicated approach a child has to life. Something that children seem to have in common is this: they are going to enjoy themselves if at all possible.

They are carefree and completely without concern. And they believe what they are told. It is their nature to trust unless they have had an experience in that area that taught them otherwise.
 
Jesus wants us to grow and mature in our behavior, but He also wants us to remain childlike with an attitude of trust and dependence toward Him. Remember, He told us in John 3:16, "God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life" (NKJV, emphasis mine). All He wants to hear us say is, "I believe it." 

When God says something to you in your heart or when you read something in the Bible, you should say: "I believe it. If God says that He will prosper me, I believe it.

If He says that I will reap if I give, I believe it. If He says to forgive my enemies, even though it doesn't make any sense to me, I believe it—and, instead of going to beat them up, I am going to do what He says. If He says to pray for my enemies, I believe it, and I am going to do it. If He says to call 'things that are not as though they were,' I believe it, and I am going to do it." 

Last Call Digest

This material was brought to you by Broadcast(B.C.)Christianity. Last Call Digest, is a ministry of Michael James Stone, volunteers, and people dedicated to the Love of God and Salvation of Souls. It is an aggragate of Christian Material selected to Bless you and Prepare you for each and every day you read them. May God Bless You as You Do!! Reading these Devotions will help you to prepare daily for life, living, and your Lord. You will hear God Speak To You thru them.  Jesus  is Coming Very Soon.

Last Call        

Broadcast(B.C.)Christianity, operates by you, with you, and for you. “Freely you have received, freely give”  Pass this on, everywhere you can, anytime you can, anyway you can. You will be blessed if you do.LastCallDigest@michaeljamesstone.com

Last Call Journal

Fair Use Notice

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work herein is archived under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in reviewing the included information for personal use, non-profit research and educational purposes only.

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
The material is being made available in an effort to understand scripture, news, technology and society especially as it relates to God and Jesus. It is specifically for non-profit research and educational purposes only. I believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use,' you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. This is a completely non-commercial site for private personal use. No fee is charged, and no money is made off of the operation of this site. Nor is any implied reciprocal gratuities implied or construed.

Posted via email from The Last Call Digest

Translate