Christian Issues Digest: Tweets to Laugh or Cry About -Michael James Stone

Tweets to Laugh or Cry About

-Michael James Stone

When people talk about "change" I am not looking at politics but a really insignificant person often ignored in changes.....GOD.

1.   

2.    The Only Network I belong to has a fantastic "roll out" plan, it's called the Second Coming and He is.about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck

o  

3.      

My life coach isn't telling me out to do it, He lead the way, and said Follow me ..........Jesus died and rose againabout 4 hours ago from TweetDeck

When I get worried I read my bible, When I get really worried I pay attention to what says, when I am afraid I talk to God, He listensabout 4 hours ago from TweetDeck

1.    The Office I am running for isn't democratic or republican but God knows I am a candidate'about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck

o  

2.      

The only vote I care about is Jesus FOR me.about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck

3.   

4.    My Health care plan is paid for in the Blood of the Lambabout 5 hours ago from TweetDeck

o  

5.    When God takes a "Full Body Scan" are you a terrorist or ?about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck

Christian Issues Digest

This material was brought to you by Christian Issues Digest, a ministry of Broadcast(B.C.)Christianity, Michael James Stone, Volunteers, and people dedicated to the Love of God and Salvation of Souls. We hope it helps you to face your personal  issues daily as a Christian, as well as prepare you for the return of Jesus Christ, He is Coming Very Soon.

Only God can heal hurts often caused by unintentional consequences of actions done by those who don’t know any better, and those who do. We all can only pray the same thing Jesus did when He said. “Father forgive them for they know not what they do”  I pray you forgive as He did and we all learn better how to forgive. -Michael James Stone

Broadcast(B.C.)Christianity, operates by you, for you and about you. You can make a difference in someone’s life.  “Freely you have received, freely give”  Pass this on, everywhere you can, anytime you can, anyway you can. You will be blessed if you do.

Posted via email from Christian Issues Digest

Translate