Savior or Judge? ~ Raul Ries




"Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them."


Revelation 20:11


Once a young man was drowning. He cried for help and a man passing by the water jumped in and saved the fellow from death.

Several years later, this same young man had fallen into sin. He had stolen a car and was brought into court. He was greatly relieved to see the man who had saved him from a watery grave sitting as a judge on the bench. “He will save me again, I am sure,” he thought.

The trial came to an end and the judge giving the verdict said, “You are guilty and I must condemn you.”



“Oh, but you are the one who saved my life before,” said the young man. The judge said in response, “Young man, one day I was your savior, but now I am your judge. Your day of grace has come to an end.”


Is Jesus Christ your savior or your judge?




Thought for the Day:

If Jesus is not your savior,
One day you will face Him as your judge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate