God fills us and prepares us for service ~ David McGee

1 Corinthians 3:9


“For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, you are God’s building.”

Life Lesson:

We will all give an account of what we did or did not do for the Lord.

God blesses our acts of service.
God fills us and prepares us for service.
God doesn’t act for vanity; instead, He is purposeful in everything He does.

You, my friend, are a part of God’s plan and purpose. You are the breathing, walking and talking result of His Word. God’s Word will not return void. This means that when God invests in you, He expects multiplication of return. That’s not self-serving. 

Our salvation is a gift from God. 
What we do with our lives after that is our gift back to God.

Genesis 22:8 “And Abraham said, “My son, God will provide for Himself the lamb for a burnt offering.” So, the two of them went together.” NKJV

There are rewards stored up in heaven for your serving. It is by God’s grace, you are allowed into heaven (Ephesians 2:8-9). Once there, you will be rewarded or not rewarded for your serving. Intentions will not be rewarded.

It goes even beyond that. Do you know someone who is not serving?

If so, then you are accountable, in love, to call them on it. Appeal to them. Perhaps due to your boldness to hold them accountable, they will not stand before Jesus with a heart full if intentions and hands full of air.

Dear Father,

Thank You for loving me so much and being so good to me. Lord, I want to give You my life. I want to give back to others because You have blessed me so much. I am sorry I haven’t been as kingdom-minded as I should have been. Help me to store up heavenly rewards. Help me to be a world-changer and to make a difference. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
 
Living to tell what He died to say,
Pastor David McGee

Translate