Word alive! ~ David McGee







Acts 15:35

"Paul and Barnabas also remained in Antioch, teaching and preaching the word of the Lord, with many others also."
NKJV

Life Lesson

We should intimately know the Word of God.

A lot of effort is put forth so that people can know God. I agree wholeheartedly that we should introduce people to God. Everyone has a need to have a relationship with Him. When someone makes a decision to accept Jesus, they have made the greatest decision they will ever make. The work of salvation is then complete, but there is still much to do. You see, once someone gets to know the God of the Word, they need to get to know the Word of God. We place great importance and emphasis on the teaching of the Word of God here at Calvary Chapel. It is my joy and honor to walk you through the Word to help equip you to deal with life. I look forward to our walk together, and I am sure we will both learn many things. Take the time to read because he took the time to bleed. Get to know your Bible.

Dear Lord,
Thank You for the Bible. I realize many men and women have died that I might have a copy of it in my life. It truly is a treasure and a light to my path. Please help me to read it, dig into it, and spend my days going through the incredible riches of this supernatural book. Thank You God for writing Your love letter straight to me called the Bible. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate