Twitter Proverbs from Rick Warren






  • Vespasian built the enormous Coliseum in just 8 yrs- with no high tech. Why do we still have no Twin Towers 8 yrs later? from web
  • USAToday asked to post winning cover of THE HOPE YOU NEED contest Fri. AM! We're also giving a gift 2 everyone who entered! from web
  • "In the Church of Jesus Christ there can &should be no non-theologians." - Karl Barth from web
  • Fear-based evangelism lasts as long as the fear.U need Jesus not because U'll die tonite but because U must live tomorrow from web
  • "Just as my mouth can taste good food, so my mind tastes truth when I hear it." Job 12:11 (Living) from web
  • Last taboo illness is mental.If u have a family/friend I care; rw@saddleback.com "Help me,my thoughts are troubled" Ps55:2 from web
  • Pain can Protect"Surely it was for my benefit Isuffered such anguish.In ur love u kept me from a pit of destruction"Isa38:17 from web
  • Some people are so open-minded their brains fall out. Prov.14:15 "Only fools believe everything they hear" from web
  • Grief is God's tool to help life transitions.Cry with another person present.It's healing.Never stuff it or cry alone.Mt5:4 from web
  • Anytime you teach about giving, the generous will smile, and the stingy will squirm. That’s what makes it fun! from web
  • "God is our Rock. Any other foundation for your life is like trying to stand on Jello"- @Tom_Holladay ,Saddleback Pastor from web
  • Our world is in trouble because we are too serious about trivial matters & flippant about things of eternal significance.-THE HOPE YOU NEED from web
  • Focus on being holy not hip, competent not cool, obedient not outrageous, annointed not attractive, praying not posing. from web
  • Obedience beats experience:“Lord,we fished all night & caught nothing.But becauseYOU SAY SO" WOW! Keep on fishing! Lk 5:5-7 from web
  • “God’s PURPOSE was that THRU THE CHURCH all …will know God’s Wisdom…acc to his ETERNAL PURPOSE..”Eph3:10-11 good book idea! from web
  • God taughtme the 5 Purposes of Church at24,but few paid attention.Now,in my50s,I ask"What 24yrold should I be listening to? from web
  • "The purpose of tithing is to teach you to always put God first in your lives." Deut. 14:23 (Living) from web
  • God hates my posing in prayer.He want my broken cry,not a composition."They think they'll be heard 4their manywords"Mt 6:7 from web
  • Next Civil Forums atSaddleback:Nov.8-The Persecuted Church. Jan 11-Slavery & Sex Trafficking-27 million still slaves today! from web

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate