Are you Dedicated to God? ~ Raul Ries


“Therefore submit to God…”

A young man, some years ago, lay dying. His mother believed him to be a Christian and was greatly surprised and distressed one day when, on passing his room, she heard him say, “Lost! Lost! Lost!” Immediately she opened the door and cried, “My boy, is it possible you have lost hope in Christ, now that you are dying?” “No Mother, no!” he replied, “It is not that. I have hope beyond the grave but I have lost my life! Twenty-four years I have lived and done nothing for the Son of God, and now I am going! My life has been spent for self. I have lived for this world and now, while dying, I have given myself to Christ but my life is lost!”

Thought for the Day:
Dedication is writing your name on the bottom of a blank sheet And handing it to the Lord for Him to fill in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate