Our Father never fails in His promises to us ~ David McGee


Romans 16:25

"Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began"
NKJV

Life Lesson

God is a keeping God.

---------------------

There is great comfort in this, friend. Our God is a keeping God. He may keep some secrets but He also keeps His promises. His faithfulness is without end. God establishes us His children according to the generous outpouring of His love through Jesus Christ. He keeps us secure in His hand from which no power can snatch us away.

John 10:27-30 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand. I and My Father are one." NKJV

Where man fails to keep promises made to God, our Father never fails in His promises to us. He establishes us and won't let go. What have you promised God that you have neglected to do? While you are less than faithful to the Lord, He is ever faithful to you. Don't you think you owe Him more of a commitment than that? The things we do reflect the commitments we honor. Would your family say you were committed to serving God? What about a stranger?

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for loving me. Thank You for the forgiveness of my sins. I want Your fresh mercy and grace. Lord, I am available to do the work You have called me to do. Help me, Lord, to share the simple Truth of Your Word with others. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Translate